Best Picnic Ever
Welcome to the Best Picnic Ever instructional page! We’re thrilled that to have you as one of our newest at home chefs and can’t wait to get cooking.
Don’t worry, we’re more than happy to take you step by step helping you create tonight’s masterpiece.
The in the video below Chef Jon will walk you through each step of the process. Additionally we have a set of directions to help as well!
1. Garnish bowls w/ melon rind, cucumber and tomato in center.
2. Shake gazpacho well and pour over garnishes (still visible.)
3. Refrigerate preset bowls for 10 minutes minimum.
4. Submerge pork belly in boiling water for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from bag and sear skin down on high for 5 min.
6. Toss watercress onion + tomato with ½ of pineapple vinaigrette.
7. Slice pork over your salad and sauce with remaining vinaigrette.
8. Warm bread in 350 oven for 5 min. Slice and serve w/ butter.
9. Take gazpacho from the refer and bring everything to the table.
10. Pair everything with the chilled white and have a great day!