Welcome to the Steak News instructional page! We’re thrilled that to have you as one of our newest at home chefs and can’t wait to get cooking.
Don’t worry, we’re more than happy to take you step by step helping you create tonight’s masterpiece.
The in the video below Chef Jon will walk you through each step of the process. Additionally we have a set of directions to help as well!
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the potato, cream spinach, and red wine mushrooms. Remove steak from packaging and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Heat a sauté pan to high heat with your 1 tsp oil (preferably grapeseed) any kind will do.
4. Sear steak on one side for 6-8 minutes, then repeat on other side.
5. Allow steak to rest for 10 minutes on a large sheet pan.
6. With steak resting remove sides from water, cut the bags and put into oven proof bowls.
7. Place bowled up sides and bread next to the steak on the large sheet pan.
8. Salt and pepper the bone marrow and place on top of the steak.
9. Prepare your salad by tossing everything together into bowls or plates.
10. Now place the loaded sheet pan into the 400 degree oven for 7-8 minutes.
11. This will time everything perfectly like they do in steak houses (check your bread after 3 min)
12. Remove the steak and slice onto a hot plate. Top your steak off with oxtail demi.
13. Using a dry towel so you don’t burn your hands place everything onto the table and ENJOY!