Welcome to the Vegetables…Check instructional page! We’re thrilled that to have you as one of our newest at home chefs and can’t wait to get cooking.
Don’t worry, we’re more than happy to take you step by step helping you create tonight’s masterpiece.
The in the video below Chef Jon will walk you through each step of the process. Additionally we have a set of directions to help as well!
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Toss farm vegetables in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place on sheet pan and roast in oven for 15-20 min.
4. Plate around sides of a bowl and drop macadamia emulsion in the middle
5. Place burrata center plate. Dress with olive oil salt and pepper.
6. Garnish burrata with herbs, tomatoes and heart of palm. Warm bread in oven for 3 min.
7. Time to eat great stuff your body will thank you for!